Bom começo de semana ao som de Fire Tiger - Energy

1/25/2016 06:53:00 AM


When I said that I don’t need love, I was joking because
I see what I’ve become without it, and I’ve had enough
I’m so sick of denying that I was afraid to be trying new emotions for two / Now I’m up and ready to start again / To break free / Wherever I look, I’m looking at you…

Pre Chorus:
But/the drive can pass you by, so easily
Need to feel a little amity
Need to feel ELECTRICITY

Chorus:
Energy, energy / Who’s got the energy? (2x)
To move a heavy heart
Energy, energy / Who’s got the energy? (2x)
To move me out of the dark

Verse 2:
When I said that I don’t need love, I was joking because
I see what life’s become without it, and I’ve had enough
He was a chump / I broke free / Now I can feel your gravity
Pulling me closer my baby, it’s you and me…

The Same Old Song
Verse 1:
Out on the street I don’t see your picture around
Though I cannot let you know
I would never let you go
When you lost your way I still couldn’t make a sound
You go through love like water
Can we last any longer?
( I only wanted to know you )

Chorus:
I’m running my time is low, I’ve been a quitter
I’ve been singing The Same Old Song
I’ve been driving all day, and I ain’t going nowhere
Until you hear what I say, I said “Hey”
Some people are crazy
And they wait..

Verse 2:
Now you’ve got someone new,
this time its serious
Wish I could travel in your mind,
I would take you back in time
Back when then the music was right,
And you were feeling us
Though I cannot let you know
I would never let you go
( I only wanted to know you )


Você conhece a banda Fire Tiger?

É uma banda de pop rock de Los Angeles formada por Tiffany Alkouri e James Ramsey. Bandas dos anos 80 e final dos anos 70 inspiram a  Fire Tiger, por meio de novas canções originais para trazer clássico da musicalidade pop rock de volta para o mainstream, unindo sons do passado e do futuro ...


Suas influências: Jefferson Starship, Depeche Mode, Eurythmics, The Smiths, Heart, Rush, Phil Collins, Pat Benatar, Tina Turner, Mister Mister, Scandal, Simple Minds, A-ha, Pink Floyd, Madonna, U2…
Para mais informações

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comentários