CALIBAN - Paralyzed

4/12/2016 08:05:00 AM



I'm just a shadow just another brick I'm just an echo, it makes me sick they shove it, down my throat all this bullshit makes me overdose I'm the ghost you're the night I'm the shadow you're the light I'm the ghost you're the night I'm the shadow you're the light I am paralyzed oh I'm paralyzed I am tired of your ties my reflection of your lies I am paralyzed you fucking prick drop dead you make me sick blegh you fucking prick drop dead you make me sick I'm here to forget I'm still a shadow it ain't ever gonna stop I'm still an echo I still wont wake up and they're still shoving down my throat they're never gonna stop until I overdose I'm the ghost, you're the night I'm the shadow you're the light I am the ghost you're the night I'm the shadow you're the light I am paralyzed (oh I'm paralyzed) I am tired of your ties my reflection of your lies I am paralyzed you fucking prick drop dead you make me sick blegh you fucking prick drop dead you make me sick I'm here to forget I'm a ghost I'm a shadow breakout Caliban - Paralyzed (Single) (2016)I am lost I am an echo break... through I am a ghost I'm a shadow breakout I am lost I am hollow breakout I'm the ghost, you're the night I'm the shadow, you're the light I am paralyzed (oh I'm paralyzed) I am tired of your ties my reflection of your lies I am paralyzed you fucking prick drop dead you make sick blegh you fucking prick drop dead you make me sick! I'm here to forget!


Discografia

  • Caliban - 1998
  • A Small Boy And A Grey Heaven - 1999
  • The Split Program (Caliban vs. Heaven Shall Burn) - 2000
  • Vent - 2001
  • Shadow Hearts - 2003
  • The Opposite From Within - 2004
  • The Split Program 2 (Caliban vs. Heaven Shall Burn) - 2005
  • The Undying Darkness - 2006
  • The Awakening – 2007
  • Say Hello To Tragedy - 2009
  • Coverfield EP - 2011
  • I Am Nemesis - 2012
  • Ghost Empire - 2014
  • Gravity - 2016
Membros
  • Andreas Dörner – vocal
  • Denis Schmidt – guitarra e vocal
  • Marc Görtz - Guitarra
  • Marco Schaller - Baixo
  • Patrick Grün - Bateria
Resultado de imagem para CALIBAN - ParalyzedResultado de imagem para CALIBAN - Paralyzed
Para mais informações
http://www.calibanmetal.com/

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comentários